Set List:
01. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
02. Fire
03. The Wind Cries Mary
04. Foxy Lady
05. I Don't Live Today
06. Hey Joe
07. Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window?
08. Manic Depression
09. Like A Rolling Stone (in fragments)
10. Purple Haze (ending cut)
01. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
02. Fire
03. The Wind Cries Mary
04. Foxy Lady
05. I Don't Live Today
06. Hey Joe
07. Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window?
08. Manic Depression
09. Like A Rolling Stone (in fragments)
10. Purple Haze (ending cut)
(possibly 1st show?)
Lineage: FLAC> Adobe Audition (NR, EQ, Comp)> FLAC
This tape is rated as "reasonable...
Link
Lineage: FLAC> Adobe Audition (NR, EQ, Comp)> FLAC
This tape is rated as "reasonable...
Link

There's a noticeable improvement, great work. There are some clicks at the beginning of Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window. Was this sourced from ATM 121-122? Any chance you could take a crack at Milwaukee 1968-02-28 1st show, 2nd transfer? It begs for an FD cleanup
ReplyDeleteI see what you mean - the beginning is trimmed off my source...OK well I will have to fix...I should perhaps have used the ATMs now that I listen back...OK good to know...
DeleteThanks as always! Not sure I understand about the clicks at the beginning of CYPCOYW? Not sourced from ATM 121-122 but from "bpthree" - Milwaukee - good one...I'll have a shot...
ReplyDeleteI believe both versions come from the same tape. To these ears, the "bpthree" source has a bit more treble, whereas ATM 121-122 has a bit more bass
ReplyDelete