Saturday, 24 December 2016

1969-01-10 Jimi Hendrix - Copenhagen 1st and 2nd Show [FD Cleanup]





















First Show - Cleanup/Merge

01 - Intro
02 - Fire
03 - Foxy Lady
04 - Tax Free
05 - Spanish Castle Magic
06 - Red House
07 - Sunshine of Your Love
08 - I Don't Live Today
09 - Purple Haze

Lineage: Merge Near and Far Source (ATM 027) FLAC > Adobe Audition 3 > FLAC

Second Show - Cleanup

01 - Fire
02 - Voodoo Child
03 - Foxy Lady
04 - Spanish Castle Magic
05 - Hear My Train A Comin (Fragment ATM 46/47 Bonus)

Lineage: Jimi In Denmark CD & ATM 046/047 FLAC > Adobe Audition 3 > FLAC


Have updated the source for the second show. 

2 comments:

  1. I usually compare what you do, to what I have. I notice your second show has a sharp cut off in my spectrograph analyser that my existing version does not have, and again my existing version sounds perhaps better? Check it out -> (https://mega.nz/#!CcV1ULCa!9om93RMBoJY-0Qx2ri1RkacSuJ3KlnQVNYloEhJhC50)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Austin - yes, I agree...I have a new source for the 2nd Show now...
    I will pull this for the time being until I can clean up the new version which is better.

    ReplyDelete