Friday, 21 April 2017

1969 Red House Compilation [FD Cleanups] (Volume 2 - USA)





















The majority of these Red House versions are from completed show "cleanups" - some of which have been released, many of which have not. So besides a representation of Red House as it evolved throughout 1969, it is also a representation of the sound of the "cleanups"...

I have left off official stuff, such as San Diego and Woodstock.

All AUD cleanups are FLAC sourced, the sources were mostly ATMs - so they are the best circulating, and I tried to find new updates from CTT etc to use best sources possible. A couple were done a few years ago, so I probably need to go back and redo a couple...

Also some of the 1969 US tapes are pretty rough...so bearing that in mind...

01 - 1969-04-12 Philadelphia [FD Cleanup][Intro Cut]
02 - 1969-04-20 Dallas [FD Cleanup]
03 - 1969-04-26 LA Forum [SBD]
04 - 1969-04-27 Oakland [FD Cleanup]
05 - 1969-05-03 Toronto [FD Cleanup][Intro Cut]
06 - 1969-05-11 Indianapolis [FD Cleanup]
07 - 1969-05-16 Baltimore [FD Cleanup]
08 - 1969-05-17 Providence [FD Cleanup]
09 - 1969-05-18 Madison Square Garden NYC [FD Cleanup]
10 - 1969-05-25 San Jose [FD Cleanup]
11 - 1969-06-20 Newport [FD Cleanup][Intro Cut]
12 - 1969-06-29 Denver [FD Cleanup]

Link

3 comments:

  1. O..M..F'N...GGGGGGG!!! Still on a high from your last Red House release-I've been listening to them ever since, just now infact, trying to decide which ones were the best to put in order on a cd - each is greater than the other & I'm just gonna put them on in your order! At Frankfurt,he played part of his lead with his teeth-I can tell cause a friend had a stone pick & it sounded just like when Jimi played w/ his teeth! I think you've been touched by the spirit & great job again! Please tho,wait alittle until next time to let me come up for air, maybe '99 and 1/2 days!!' Mahalo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for delay in reply - have been busy doing other things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance for a Denver Pop clean up?

    ReplyDelete