Saturday, 15 October 2016
1968-02-17 Jimi Hendrix - Fort Worth TX [FD Cleanup]
01 - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
02 - Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window?
03 - The Wind Cries Mary
04 - Fire
05 - Catfish Blues
06 - Foxy Lady (Speed Issues)
07 - Hey Joe
08 - Purple Haze
09 - Wild Thing
Lineage: ATM 108 > Adobe Audition 3 (NR, EQ, Comp) > FLAC
For a 1968 AUD tape this is pretty good, so I didn't mess with it too much. Removed some of the distortion and extraneous noise...tried not to change the character of the tape. There are some speed problems in Foxy Lady (which also has end cut). While the rest of the tape is not as bad there are some problems with inconsistent tape speed in the last few tracks. Besides the other tweaks, I did have a go at adjusting the speed of Foxy Lady - but it didn't do a lot for it, so in the end I left it.
Link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love your work, keep it up! Can't wait until every Hendrix AUD I have, has your seal of approval next to it
ReplyDeleteHey Man - thanks so much - really appreciate you taking the time...Some work out better than others...It's always a learning experience...
ReplyDelete