01 - Introduction
02 - Are You Experienced
03 - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
04 - Red House
05 - Foxy Lady [Patch]
06 - Fire [Patch]
07 - Hey Joe
08 - Sunshine of Your Love
09 - I Don't Live Today
10 - Little Wing
11 - Star Spangled Banner
12 - Purple Haze
Lineage Hollywood Bowl SBD (FLAC) and FD Audience Cleanup (FLAC)
The AUD is synced to the official SBD - via lots of splitting and stetching in Adobe Audition
Link
Thanks man! Sounds good
ReplyDeleteFantastic job! I am sorry for being so late with my comment. I download it long ago but only lately I had time to listen to it carefully.
ReplyDeleteNow it is in my car (on CDR) all the time. Past few days, first thing I listen to is Red House from this concert (your merge, of course).
One of the first of those ''symphonic'' renditions of this blues.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, FD!
Hey! I haven't been doing anything with this blog for ages...I just added a comp...
DeleteMy Unarchiver could not unzip the archive. Has anyone else had this problem?
ReplyDelete