Monday, 14 December 2020

Latest

So the YouTube channel has been shut down. I don't think I can keep playing that game. Really a pity as there were so many cool Jimi fans there to chat with. Anyway...I have now made this blog public again and I will clean up some of the older stuff. Now that CTT has folded it is getting a bit lonesome.


4 comments:

  1. Dear FD, I am your huge fan from your youtube channel Dbalx and I saw today that your last channel again being removed. Can you please infor mme if you open a new one or if the stuff you have uploaded, will be uploaded here or if you can send me through google drive or wetransfer to my email? alxtria@gmail.com . Please, I would love to hear news from you. Please contact me in my email for any answer.
    Cheers!
    Alex Triantafyllou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alex, Here's the new YouTube link. Nothing on it yet.
      Kurt M.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Kurt for your response!

      Delete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU3BzbMNcKD2ISaMJ5aeo9g

    ReplyDelete