Monday, 14 December 2020

Several Concerts












Some of these I had recently uploaded to YouTube. Here are the FLACs 


1968-02-25 Chicago [FD Cleanup]

1968-02-28 Milwaukee 1st Show [FD Cleanup]

1968-02-28 Milwaukee 2nd Show [FD Cleanup]

1968-05-30 Zurich [FD Cleanup]

1968-05-31 Zurich [FD Cleanup]

1968-08-03 Dallas [FD Cleanup]

1968-08-10 Chicago [2nd Show] [FD Cleanup]



7 comments:

  1. Finally found that, you will be post all the YT stuff here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I hadn't been doing much with this in recent times but Youtube has become untenable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. I'll be here FD! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so grateful for your work and I can’t express it enough. Long live FD and jimi! Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Funk Drummer thank you so much for all your dedication and work.
    Jimi's music is like a breath of fresh air to me.
    Stay always positive and virus negative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are these avaialble split out per track? or just the whole show, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a challenge 4 you. please clean up the Ross Maui Cass over at jpio
    ROSS MAUI CASS.rar 538mb
    https://mega.nz/file/JYFyXLTL#bEAlpgwdyGjiH6LCN8gk4lnMxc153jZrblZaUIH_FX4
    it has issues, but is super low gen (T) src


    Mark j

    ReplyDelete