Saturday, 20 August 2016

1966-03-29 Rolling Stones - Paris 1st and 2nd Shows [funkydrummer cleanup]


















A cleanup of the Musicorama Mixdown compilation (which used best sources available for individual tracks). Still the sound quality is variable throughout.

FLAC> Adobe Audition NR, EQ, Comp, (Speed Correction where necessary)>FLAC

29th March 1966 - 1st Show

01 - The Last Time (End Only)
02 - Mercy Mercy
03 - She Said Yeah
04 - Play With Fire (2nd Half Only)
05 - Not Fade Away
06 - That’s How Strong My Love Is
07 - I’m Moving On
08 - The Spider And The Fly
09 - Time Is On My Side (End Only)
10 - 19th Nervous Breakdown
11 - Around And Around
12 - Get Off Of My Cloud
13 - I’m Alright
14 - (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction

29th March 1966 - 2nd Show

15 - The Last Time
16 - Mercy Mercy
17 - She Said Yeah
18 - Play With Fire
19 - Not Fade Away
20 - The Spider And The Fly
21 - Time Is On My Side
22 - 19th Nervous Breakdown
23 - Get Off Of My Cloud 

24 - I’m Alright
25 - (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction 

We can only hope that one day that the owners of the tapes of this radio program release as much as they still have...

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment