Track List
01 - Satisfaction [Acoustic Mix].flac
02 - Get Off of My Cloud [Rhythm Mix].flac
03 - Have You Seen Your Mother Baby Standing in the Shadow [Studio Excavated].flac
04 - Have You Seen Your Mother Baby Standing in the Shadow ['Stereo' Remix].flac
05 - Connection [Remix].flac
06 - We Love You (Vocal Mix).flac
07 - Sing This All Together [Instrumental Edit].flac
08 - In Another Land [Remix].flac
09 - The Lantern [Remix].flac
10 - Jumpin' Jack Flash [Video Version Speed Corrected].flac
11 - Sympathy for the Devil [Organ Version Edit] .flac
12 - Gimme Shelter [Breakdown Instrumental].flac
13 - Gimme Shelter [Piano Mix].flac
14 - Sympathy for the Devil [David Frost Show Alt Backing].flac
15 - No Expectations [19690705 Hyde Park].flac
16 - Stray Cat Blues [19690705 Hyde Park].flac
17 - Honky Tonk Women [David Frost 1969].flac
Rather than serve up the same old outtakes, I have tried to compile some Frankenstein creations, new mixes, and clean as possible sounding rarities.
Some of these have been on the hard drive for years - so I collect them together for your discernment...
Most of the tracks are self-explanatory, a couple I have already put out when I put together previous comps - Got Live Remix, and Satanic Majesties Reimagined...Have You Seen Your Mother Baby Standing in the Shadow [Studio Excavated] is the version from Got Live LP but I have tried to remove as much fake applause as possible, to uncover what is surely a complete studio re-recording of the track. It sounds nothing like the Newcastle and Colston Hall tracks on that album.
02 - Get Off of My Cloud [Rhythm Mix].flac
03 - Have You Seen Your Mother Baby Standing in the Shadow [Studio Excavated].flac
04 - Have You Seen Your Mother Baby Standing in the Shadow ['Stereo' Remix].flac
05 - Connection [Remix].flac
06 - We Love You (Vocal Mix).flac
07 - Sing This All Together [Instrumental Edit].flac
08 - In Another Land [Remix].flac
09 - The Lantern [Remix].flac
10 - Jumpin' Jack Flash [Video Version Speed Corrected].flac
11 - Sympathy for the Devil [Organ Version Edit] .flac
12 - Gimme Shelter [Breakdown Instrumental].flac
13 - Gimme Shelter [Piano Mix].flac
14 - Sympathy for the Devil [David Frost Show Alt Backing].flac
15 - No Expectations [19690705 Hyde Park].flac
16 - Stray Cat Blues [19690705 Hyde Park].flac
17 - Honky Tonk Women [David Frost 1969].flac
Rather than serve up the same old outtakes, I have tried to compile some Frankenstein creations, new mixes, and clean as possible sounding rarities.
Some of these have been on the hard drive for years - so I collect them together for your discernment...
Most of the tracks are self-explanatory, a couple I have already put out when I put together previous comps - Got Live Remix, and Satanic Majesties Reimagined...Have You Seen Your Mother Baby Standing in the Shadow [Studio Excavated] is the version from Got Live LP but I have tried to remove as much fake applause as possible, to uncover what is surely a complete studio re-recording of the track. It sounds nothing like the Newcastle and Colston Hall tracks on that album.

No comments:
Post a Comment