Saturday, 20 August 2016

1967-04-11 Rolling Stones - Paris [funkydrummer cleanup]













April 11th, 1967 (From either 1st or 2nd Show)

Cleanup of the Musicorama Mixdown compilation (which used best sources available for individual tracks).

01 - Paint It Black
02 - 19th Nervous Breakdown
03 - Lady Jane
04 - Get Off Of My Cloud/Yesterday’s Papers
05 - Under My Thumb
06 - Ruby Tuesday
07 - Let’s Spend The Night Together
08 - Goin’ Home
09 - (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
10 - Bonus - Yesterday's Papers [Extended Edit]
11 - Bonus - Warsaw (1967-04-13) Newsreel Audio w/ Satisfaction, Paint it
Black

Notes:
Lady Jane and Goin' Home are not soundboard.
Not much done to SBD tracks.
The French voiceovers are edited out.
Bonus tracks - I love the live 1967 version of Yesterday's Papers - so I created an edit
Also added available audio from Warsaw show.
At times there is piercing feedback from the amps (i.e. second half of Satisfaction) - not much I could do about that...

I can only hope we hear this on SBD/uninterrupted one day!

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment