Tuesday, 16 August 2016

1969-01-13 - Jimi Hendrix - Cologne [FD Patch and Cleanup]














Here is one that I kept back, mainly because EH put out the official version (from same source tape) and I thought it redundant. That said, I still don't have the official one to compare it to, but I remember I did some work to it, speed correction among the edits, some patching from first source also. Anyway, as the official one was a hard to get hold of 2LP set, here is perhaps a "poor man's version"

01 - Intro
02 - Come On (Part One)
03 - Foxy Lady
04 - Red House
05 - Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)
06 - Fire
07 - Spanish Castle Magic
08 - Hey Joe
09 - Sunshine Of Your Love
10 - Star Spangled Banner
11 - Purple Haze

Link

1 comment:

  1. Just checked my own transfer of the Dagger 2LP and I think you should absolutely check it out. I can send you my own transfer but it's not of the highest quality so if you can get hold of the original 2LP, I think you can make wonders with it.
    This remaster of your is already better in many ways, maybe drums & bass are(very) slightly cleaner on the Dagger but that's my impression on the small computer (Creative) speakers so I might be wrong. Usually I burn your remasters on CDR and listen to them in the car or on my Hi-Fi. This one's next!
    Thanks a lot again!

    ReplyDelete