Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Some background to the "cleanups"


My original ambition was just to have a shot messing around with the shittiest sounding tapes and that was it – but like all these things it just expands...

I understand that not everyone likes the whole “messing with the tapes” bit, so of course I also advocate that you should hear the shows in raw form and perhaps think of some of the cleanups as complimentary to, rather than as substitute for.

Some efforts are better than others, and it takes time and a number of mistakes to further progress...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Funky...
    Hendrix collector's 'scene' is much richer with your efforts present around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the hard work. I prefer your clean up versions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give them a try, i got new headphones!

    Stones are cool too. btw do you like early '75-'77 Van Halen?
    Eddie is awesome too with only a few sbd's available

    ReplyDelete