Saturday, 13 August 2016
The Beatles - All Things Must Pass [FD Composite Versions]
One of the reasons I am uploading some of my experiments to this blog, is that YouTube is pulling my stuff down left, right and centre even though the tracks you hear have never been released commercially or even in this form. So anyway, here is a track that really took me a while to do, and even though there are a couple of issues, I tried hard with this one. I even cut the vocals from another section to fly in as verse "backing vocals" and to my mind it worked. Anyway here are two versions, first is preferred, second has piano added.
Link 1 - All Things Must Pass [Beatles Version Composite by funkydrummer]
Link 2 - All Things Must Pass [Beatles Version Composite 2 by funkydrummer]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks soooo much for archiving these!! Originally turned on to them via Steve Hoffman Forum... blown away but then they were taken down too soon... GREAT to finally find them here!! Love "Sour Milk Sea" too! Thanks!!! <3
ReplyDelete